Introduction of Automation
- What is Automation?
- Why do we need Automation?
- Type of Automation
- Data Driven Framework
- Keyboard Framework.
- Hybrid Framework
Installation process of Selenium
- Basic Requirements (H/w and S/w).
- Selenium IDE and Firebug.
- Eclipse Installation.
- Types of Jar files.
- Installation of TestNG.
- Installing Selenium IDE Recording Script Running, Pausing and debugging Script
- Running a script line by line Inserting commands in between scriptXPATHS and installing firebug to get XPATHS Wait Commands, Selenium IDE
- Echo, StoreEval,Test Cases Parameterize your IDE test cases with customized use extension and XML. Regular Expressions in Selenium IDE.
- Why WebDriver? Selenium RC and Webdriver Downloading and configuring Webdriver in eclipse.
- WebDriver Interface Drivers for Firefox, IE, chrome, Ipone, Android etc.
- First Selenium WebDriver Code Opening multiple browsers at one time.
- Close and Quit methods in Webdriver.
- Installing Firebug and FirePath Add-ons in Firefox Using Firebug and Firepath.
- HTML language tags Handling Links with WebDriver.
- Extracting Xpaths and relevance of Xpaths Identifying WebElements using id, name, link-name class, x-path, tag name etc Handling Input Box/Buttons Handling Web-List.
- Handling Radio Buttons, Check-Boxes .
- Dynamic objects Extracting links and other web elements Capturing screenshots with WebDriver Window handles Tabbed browsing with Selenium Example of Tabbed browsing.
- Pop up handling in Selenium Example of Pop up handling Managing variable xpaths.
- Working with Chrome Drive, IE Driver
- Actions class in Webdriver
- What is TestNg Installing TestNg in Eclipse TestNg annotations?t
- Understanding usage of annotations Running a Test in TestNg Batch Running of tests in TestNg
- Skipping Tests parameter Tests – Data Provider Assertions/Reporting Errors
- TestNg Reports Advantages over Junit Using TestNg in Selenium
- What is Ant?
- Downloading and configuring Ant Build.xml configuration XSLT report generation generation using TestNg and Ant Building a BAT file to run tests using AN
Qualification: B.Tech/B.Sc(IT)/BCA/M.Sc(IT)/MCA/M.Tech done in any discipline with good communication and analytical skills.
Must have good knowledge and prior experience in Manual and Database Testing. Added advantage for freshers who are looking for making a career in
software testing with manual and database.Now a days who wants to change or upgrade their skills having the experience between 1- 5 years in manual and database testing needs Selenium automation tools with java.Its a high demand automation tool in industry because it is a open source.You need OOPS concept prerequisite for taking the training of Selenium.
For Abroad Job : Candidate should have any type of Graduation or above Degree.Hot Requirement of QA in Abroad like Australia , UK ,USA and NewZealand.
Course duration will be approx 2 months. Weekdays and Weekends options available. In weekdays 3 classes of 2 hours and in weekends 2 classes of 2.5 Hours.
Weekdays Batch : Monday - Friday - 4:00 PM -6:00 PM & 7:00 Pm-9:00 PM
Weekends Batches : Saturday and Sunday - 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Trainers having more than 5 years of working experience with TOP MNC's is only eligible for taking the classes of students.They share theirs own experience
and guide the students accordingly according to the industry needs of professionals.We guide the students at each and every moment of time where they stuck.Our honest approach towards the student to trained them and try to get them new roles and responsibilities in IT industry ASAP.